New Redrow sales consultant Polly Wykes is using her personal and professional experience to help customers in Weedon Bec.
With experience selling new homes for many years after previously working in the mortgage industry and a solicitor’s office, plus having bought a brand new home herself, Polly is perfectly poised to help people buy one of Redrow’s new homes.
Polly, who lives in Northampton, recently joined the sales team of Redrow’s South Midlands business.
She is currently based at Harmans Chase in Weedon Bec, selling homes from the sought-after New Heritage Collection.
“I’ve been in the industry for nearly 20 years and I feel like I have come home because working for Redrow feels like being part of a family. I’m really happy here and loving every minute of it,” Polly says.
Before she began selling new homes, Polly was a mortgage underwriter and as she has also worked in a solicitor’s office, she has professional experience of the various processes involved in buying a home. She also knows what it’s like to own a brand new home.
“I’ve lived in my property for 12 years – I sold it to myself when I was working for my previous employer. If I had to move I wouldn’t buy anything but a new home,” Polly adds.
“Because I have personal experience of buying a new home, as well as my professional expertise of selling new homes I can really relate to customers and help them appreciate the benefits of buying new.
“For example there’s no need to worry about maintenance or the cost of replacing things like the bathroom suite or the kitchen cupboards. Plus, because new homes are more energy efficient than older properties they’re potentially cheaper to run.”
Harmans Chase offers a choice of three and four-bedroom homes with current prices from £209,950.
Redrow can help get people moving with schemes such as Help to Buy, which offers customers with a 5% deposit the chance to cut the cost of owning a brand new home with an equity loan. Alternatively, those who can afford the mortgage repayments but perhaps don’t have a large deposit or substantial equity in the house they’re moving from could purchase with a 95% mortgage through the NewBuy initiative.
Polly will be able to guide customers through the various incentives, to make buying a brand new Redrow home simple and straight forward.
To find out more about the homes and the help available, visit the sales office and show homes, open daily from 10am to 5.30pm.
Redrow Homes is one of the UK’s leading house builders, operating across England and Wales, with a strong emphasis on high quality family housing in prime locations. Its New Heritage Collection of family homes combines traditional looking, ‘Arts & Crafts’ influenced exteriors with bright, modern, high specification interiors. Established more than 35 years, the company has won numerous awards over the years. Redrow received a 5* Award in the Home Builder Federation (HBF) annual customer satisfaction survey in 2011, 2012 and 2013; collected the Silver award in the Large Housebuilder category of the 2012 What House? awards; and its ‘Share a little bit of joy’ campaign was named best marketing initiative at the 2012 Housebuilder Awards. Web: www.redrow.co.uk.