A record number of Redrow employees have been recognised at the Pride in the Job Quality Awards
We are pleased to announce that 28 of our site managers have received Pride in the Job Quality Awards, breaking our own record of 27 awards achieved in 2017.
The accolade, established by the National House Building Council (NHBC), celebrates the exceptional contribution site managers make in creating homes of outstanding quality.
Our site managers from locations including Lancashire, the Midlands, South East, South Wales, the West Country and Yorkshire have been recognised as Quality Award winners.
The winners of the prestigious industry award are selected from a pool of 16,000 site managers across the UK. The 12-month selection and judging process identifies site managers who encapsulate skills such as leadership, technical expertise and attention to detail.
John Tutte, Executive Chairman at Redrow, said: “We’re pleased to report that a record number of our site managers received a Pride in the Job award from the NHBC. It’s testament to the fantastic work and commitment from our team that we are able to pick up so many awards this year.
“I am proud of all of our award-winning site managers, including Daniel Cato from our Lancashire division, who first joined us through our apprenticeship programme. I wish all of today’s winners the very best of luck for the next round in the autumn.”
The increasing number of high-achievers at Redrow is testament to our commitment to learning and development. Last year, we provided employees with over 7,000 training days, delivered by our dedicated Learning & Development team.
As well as securing the top Five Star rating by the Home Builders Federation (HBF) this year, which is a survey based our customers in which more than 90% said they would recommend Redrow to a friend, we are also the only major housebuilder to have its own dedicated housebuilding degree. The degree is available to all of our employees, including site managers, ensuring that they not only excel in their role but work towards achieving professional recognition.
Following the announcement of the first-round winners, all successful site managers are invited to attend the Regional Award ceremonies held in the autumn to celebrate their exceptional achievement and go on to compete for a Seal of Excellence and a Regional Award in their respective categories.
The full list of Redrow's 2019 Pride in the Job Quality Award winners:
• Alan Purdy, Sanderling Park
• Barry Holden, Bridgewater View
• David Hickman, Pear Tree Meadow
• Simon Nix, The Hedgerows
• Daniel Cato, Oldfield Park
• Ryan Price, Ambion Way
• James Herdman, Penlands Green
• Mark Fettis, Regent Quay
• Nick Smith, Ebbsfleet Green
• Paul Hughes, Wentworth Park
• Scott Woodhams, Woodlands Green
• Hedley Jackson, Caddington Woods
• Martyn Brooks, Eaton Green Heights
• Sergiu Rusu, Oak View
• Shane Welch, Ash Gardens
• Craig Thomas, The Maltings
• Huw Thomas, Cae St Fagans
• Nick Davies, Carnegie Court
• Rob Summers, Mill Meadows
• Steve Helm, Tinkiswood Green
• Alan Jacobs, Marlborough Grange
• Matthew Tregelles, Badbury Park
• Nathan Coltman, Frenchay Park
• Rob Walker, The Copse
• Steve Damerell, Potters Lea
• Andrew Wilson, Springfields
• Ben Scargill, Churchfields
• Joe Ramsbottom, Hawthorns