Buyers urged to act now in Wakefield
High specification homes at two locations in Wakefield are in such demand that developer Redrow simply can’t build them quick enough.
Properties at Sandringham Gardens in Haigh Moor Road have been so popular that there are now only four still available – including the show home. Meanwhile, just a few miles away at Scholars’ Gate in Ruskin Avenue, Redrow is also experiencing sales success.
Between the two locations there’s still plenty to choose from and with incentives available buyers could find they’re able to make their dream move more easily than they thought.
Patsy Aicken, sales director for Redrow Homes (Yorkshire), explains: “Homes at Sandringham Gardens and Scholars’ Gate have been immensely popular and are continuing to attract keen interest from potential purchasers. Quite simply we can’t build them quick enough as we have several customers who are simply waiting for their preferred home to be put on the market so that they too can commit to buy.
“There are also people who think that they will miss out as we are nearing a sell out at Sandringham Gardens, but we’re explaining the various ways we can help them to organise their move quickly and simply. We are also encouraging them to visit Scholars’ Gate where there’s still a good choice of properties available.”
Both developments offer three and four-bedroom properties from the sought-after New Heritage Collection. Prices start from £206,950, with the professionally styled three-bedroom Warwick show home at Sandringham Gardens available from £247,950.
Externally homes at both locations give a nod to the past, taking inspiration from the Arts & Crafts era; while inside they are bright and modern with a high specification as standard. Kitchens are well equipped with integrated top brand appliances; while bathrooms and en-suites are fitted with sleek suites.
The good news for buyers is that owning a brand new Redrow home is now easier to afford thanks to the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme.
It offers customers with a 5% deposit the chance to take out an equity loan for up to 20% of the purchase price. They will then only need a mortgage for 75% of the property’s value.
Unlike previous schemes it’s not just open to first time buyers but can be used by other purchasers to cut the cost of homeownership.
Alternatively, buyers may opt to purchase with a 95% mortgage through the NewBuy initiative.
Or homeowners may be able to sell the home they want to move from with Redrow’s Mastermove service.
To find out more about the homes and the help available, visit Scholars’ Gate or Sandringham Gardens, where show homes are open daily from 10am to 5.30pm.
For more information about Scholars’ Gate call 01924 724 232 or see www.redrow.co.uk/scholars.
To discover more about Sandringham Gardens, call 01924 724 478 or log on to www.redrow.co.uk/sandringham.
Redrow Homes is one of the UK’s leading house builders, operating across England and Wales, with a strong emphasis on high quality family housing in prime locations. Its New Heritage Collection of family homes combines traditional looking, ‘Arts & Crafts’ influenced exteriors with bright, modern, high specification interiors. Established more than 35 years, the company has won numerous awards over the years. Redrow received a 5* Award in the Home Builder Federation (HBF) annual customer satisfaction survey in 2011 and 2012; collected the Silver award in the Large Housebuilder category of the 2012 What House? awards; and its ‘Share a little bit of joy’ campaign was named best marketing initiative at the 2012 Housebuilder Awards. Web: www.redrow.co.uk.