Sign in to save and manage your favourite homes.
A £50,000 Reason to Buy with RedrowFind out how you can have lower fuel bills and no DIY costs
New is better• It costs on average £50,000 to bring an old home up to the standard of a new build – therefore saving on the huge DIY costs.
• Buying a new home means that everything is brand new; you can start living straight away and don’t need to spend money or time on redecorating and repairing your home.
Time to buy new• When you purchase a second hand home, you may find someone else’s problems and decorating tastes.
• On average, a brand new Redrow home is 40% more energy efficient than a 10 year old home and 70% more efficient than a home built pre- 1990.
• An energy efficient new Redrow home could reduce your fuel bills by £904 a year. This is based on a Redrow Ludlow 3-bed semi-detached house type, compared to a modernised 3-bed Victorian semi-detached property.
Time to buy now• Modern locks and security features make for a more secure home.
• Fire resistant materials and fitted smoke alarms help provide an altogether safer home.
• Our homes are protected by NHBC Buildmark or equivalent 10 year warranty.
• A wide range of excellent incentive packages are available to help you make your ideal move a reality.
Talk to Redrow• Our homes are designed to be space efficient and to help meet the needs of the modern day lifestyle, with central heating, double glazing, and quality kitchens and bathrooms.
• We give our customers quality brands and a wide selection of choices and finishes within our standard specification, along with many optional upgrades.
Find your new Redrow home
Ways to help you move
Help to Buy
Help to Buy Explained
Help to Buy equity loans are available on new build homes up to the value of £600,000 in England and up to £300,000 in Wales to first tim...FIND OUT MORE
Move in 3 simple steps with Mastermove
Find out more about Mastermove, and take the stress out of selling your current property.FIND OUT MORE
Take the stress out of moving with Part Exchange
Find out more about how part exchanging your current home can help you speed along the sale process.FIND OUR MORE