Is your child a budding archi-tot?
We’re on the hunt for talented designers of the future aged between four and nine in the South Midlands to come up with exciting house designs of the future.
About the competition
The winning ‘archi-tot’ could see their design incorporated into our popular Heritage Collection, which combines traditional 1930’s charm with modern interiors.
From a house with a ball pit in the bedroom, to a slide in place of stairs, we want little ones’ imaginations to run wild!
The winning child will be paid a salary of £500 to reward them for their efforts, with their school also receiving artwork vouchers.
How to enter
Download the entry form below or pick up an entry pack from the marketing suite at Priory Mews off Tickford Street Road in Newport Pagnell or from the marketing suite at Sanderson Manor off Church Road in Hauxton. You can download the entry form here.
The entry pack will include an entry form, a copy of Redrow’s children’s storybook, ‘How We Build Your Home’, as well as coloured card, crayons and fun stickers.
Entries must be submitted before midnight on Sunday 1st July 2018, by handing entry forms into the marketing suite at either Priory Mews or Sanderson Manor.
Redrow's 'Archi-tots' terms and conditions
terms and conditions
2. The competition is open from 00:01 on Monday 4 June 2018 to midnight on Sunday 1 July 2018.
3. One winner will be chosen from all valid entries received.
4. To enter, entrants must fill in the data entry form provided and submit their house design. All entries submitted must be the work of the entrant and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that their entry does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
5. Entries can be submitted by:
a. Handing to the team at Sanderson Manor or Priory Mews.
b. Emailing email@example.com or posting to Beth Hendley, WPR Agency, 39-40 Calthorpe Rd, Birmingham B15 1TS
6. The winner will receive a £500 cash prize and may have their design incorporated into the housebuilder’s popular Heritage Collection.
7. The winning entry is not guaranteed to become an official design in Redrow’s Heritage Collection.
8. The house design will remain the property of the entrants, but any design incorporated into the Heritage Collection will be the property of Redrow.
9. The winner will be informed of their prize by phone within 30 days of the competition closing date.
10. No bulk or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person, only the first entry will be accepted.
11. The winner will be selected by a Redrow judging panel, who will choose their preferred winner based on who they deem to have designed the most creative and imaginative house design.
12. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within seven days or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
14. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
15. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered unless in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
16. The winner will receive their cash prize within 30 working days once they have been verified after claiming their prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
18. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
19. By entering this competition, you and the entrant have provided your personal information to the Promoter, who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into by taking part in the competition.
20. Any personal information collected will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. Your personal information will also be shared with WPR Agency Limited in order that they may administer the promotion, arrange prizes and discuss any specific requirements with the winner on behalf of the Promoter. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
21. The winner’s parent/legal guardian agrees to the passing of their contact details to, and to being contacted by Redrow in order to arrange their prize and to discuss any specific requirements.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
23. The winner’s parents/legal guardian MUST agree to take part in reasonable publicity.
24. Your personal information will be retained for a maximum of six months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion and to comply with its obligations under the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code.
25. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
26. We will not pass your personal information to any other external organisation without your prior permission. If you would like to opt out of receiving information about Redrow, to access the personal information or to change the details that we hold please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
27. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
28. The Promoter accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
29. The name and county of the winner will be available for three months following the closing date upon application with a SAE to Redrow competitions, 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TS.
30. Entrants/Entrants parents/legal guardian are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the competition. Promoter: Redrow Homes South Midlands, 6 Waterside Way, The Lakes, Northampton NN4 7XD.