View our Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Redrow Homes Limited, whose registered office is Redrow House, St David's Park, Ewloe, Flintshire, CH5 3RX (“the Promoter”).
2. The title of the competition is ‘Redrow Wildlife Competition’ (“the Competition”).
3. By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
4. By entering the Competition, Entrants provide consent for the Promoter and/or its agents to announce their name (for publicity purposes) via the Promoter’s social media channels. The Winners agree to the use of their name(s) and image(s), including the winning Image, in the Promoter’s publicity material.
5. In order to have a chance of winning this Competition you have to:-
a. Follow one of the Redrow accounts, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram;
b. Reply to the Promoter’s ‘ Redrow Wildlife Competition’ post commenting with a picture of their ‘Encounters with wildlife at home and on developments’;
6. The Competition will commence on Friday 4th June 2021 and will run until 23:59 (GMT) on Tuesday 22nd June 2021 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
7. All entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified from the Competition.
8. No purchase necessary and there is no charge for entry into the competition.
9. The Competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over with the exception of :-
a) Employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
b) Employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
c) Members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
10. In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize that you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
11. There are a total of 3 (three) prizes to be won, consisting of the following:-
1. Wildlife haven and membership
2. Wildlife Trusts single membership
3. Wildlife Trusts single membership
13. There will be 3 (three) Winners selected.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative Voucher / prize of equal or greater value.
16. The allocation of the Prizes to the selected Prize winners shall be at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
17. There are no cash or other prize alternatives
18. An Eligible Participant will be automatically entered into the Competition if they follow the instructions outlined in section 5 (“Entry”).
19. Any Entry that does not follow the instructions above will be an invalid entry and will not be entered into the Competition.
20. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to delete and / or disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive.
21. Only one Entry per Eligible Participant will be accepted by the Promoter.
22. All valid Entries will be entered into the Competition for a chance to win the voucher.
23. There will be a total of 3 individual winners of the Competition, with each selected Eligible Participant winning Wildlife haven and membership, Wildlife Trusts single membership and Wildlife Trusts single membership. The winners of the Competition will be chosen by the Promoter and at the Promoter’s sole discretion from all from all qualifying entries on the following dates:
a. 4th June 2021
b. 5th June 2021
c. 6th June 2021
d. 7th June 2021
e. 8th June 2021
f. 9th June 2021
g. 10th June 2021
h. 11th June 2021
i. 12th June 2021
j. 13th June 2021
k. 14th June 2021
l. 15th June 2021
m. 16th June 2021
n. 17th June 2021
o. 18th June 2021
p. 19th June 2021
q. 20th June 2021
r. 21st June 2021
s. 22nd June 2021
24. The winner will be announced on the Promoter’s Social Media pages on Wednesday 23rd June 2021 (“the Announcement”).
25. The Promoter will contact the winner personally via social media as soon as practicable after the Announcement.
26. The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Image.
Claiming the Prize
27. The winners will be notified via social media that they have won. They will be contacted and asked to supply their postal address for the Prize to be delivered.
28. The winner will have 48 hours from the Announcement to claim the Prize by supplying a postal address and contact telephone number to the Promoter.
29. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Winners. If a Winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has failed to supply their postal address and phone number within 48 hours of the Announcement, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next Eligible Participant selected from the qualifying entries received before the Closing Date.
30. The Prize may not be transferred or exchanged or claimed by third parties on the Winners’ behalf.
Limitation of Liability
32. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter, it agents or distributers will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or any third party with access to and use of the Prize, or any items so purchased with the Prize, for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize, except where this is directly caused by the negligence of the Promoter. The Prize is accepted at the Winners’ risk. Your statutory rights are not affected.
33. The Promoter makes no guarantees or representations about the goods or their quality, nor shall it be liable for replacement goods in the event of a product fault, defective or damaged items.
34. At all times throughout the Competition, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the rules, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Competition at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination of or amendment to the Competition will be notified via the Promoter’s social media channels.
36. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
37. The Competition will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Competition.
38. Any person that may be featured in your Image must provide their consent for your Image to be entered into the Competition, before you post your Image as a competition Entry. If a Minor appears in and is identifiable from your Image, you must have permission from the Minor’s parent or guardian to post your Image as an entry in this Competition. All Images will be handled by the Promoter on the basis that Entrants have obtained such consent prior to entering the competition.
Data Protection and Publicity
39. Any personal data relating to the Winners or any other Entrant will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. The Winner’s personal information will not be disclosed to any third party by the Promoter, except to any agency running the Promoter’s social media, without the Entrant’s prior consent.