Applications open for Leyland community to share £5,000 Redrow Fund
Good causes in the Leyland have the chance to share a £5,000 Community Fund.
About the community fundGood causes in the Leyland area have the chance to share a £5,000 Community Fund.
When we launch a new development we aim to get right to the heart of the community and discover what makes it a great place to live by offering a pot of funding for good causes in the area. It’s a great way of giving something back and celebrating the neighbourhood spirit.
With our Worden Gardens development due to launch in Leyland, we are inviting applications to our Leyland Community Fund.
We have £5,000 to share and are searching for exciting projects to support!
Whether funds are required for materials to paint a community centre, supply a school with plants for a learning garden, make repairs to a scout hut, or something equally as deserving, let us know. We want to support as many worthy causes in the neighbourhood as possible, no matter how small.
You can nominate yourself or your organisation, or put forward a person or group that is active in and around the Leyland area.
How to enter
Download the application form here.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Friday, January 31, 2020.
Please note that we aim to help a variety of groups and spread the funds as widely as possible, so we’d encourage applicants to take this into account when applying for funding.
Remember to include details of how you would use the funds requested. This could be to purchase equipment, hire facilities or contribute towards running costs.
If your request is part of a larger/ long running project with a higher budget, please include a breakdown of costs and timescales involved. We may be able to support an element of your project alongside other local causes.
T&Cs apply, see below
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
2. Applications are open from January 1, 2020 to midnight January 31, 2020
3. Applicants must fill in the application form provided and return to email@example.com. Supporting documents will not be accepted, so please ensure all information is included in the form.
4. We aim to let you know the outcome of your application within a month of the deadline. If there are any delays, the fund administrators will keep you updated.
5. Applications will be reviewed by a Redrow and Active PR panel who will choose how the community fund is allocated. Their decision is final.
6. The total fund of £5,000 will be shared between as many applicants as is practically possible.
7. Successful applicants will be required to take part in PR/promotional activity for the community fund.
8. The fund administrators (Redrow and Active PR) are required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you and takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
9. Any personal information collected will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the fund, including to communicate with you.
10. The fund administrators accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an application.
11. Applicants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.