Local housebuilder opens up £12,000 fund for great causes in the South MidlandsGood causes in and around the South Midlands area have a fresh chance to share £12,000 via our latest community fund.
About the community fund£1,000 every month for the next year – This is what we are donating to deserving community initiatives in the South Midlands region.
Redrow Homes South Midlands, which is currently building across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Oxfordshire, Hartfordshire and Northamptonshire, created the £12,000 community fund to support as many local groups, organisations and individuals as possible, and is now welcoming applications from all good causes.
There’s no cause too small, so whether funds are required for art supplies to help local pupils to get creative, to make repairs to a community centre or to support a local foodbank, Our initiative can help.
Last year, the initiative supported an array of great causes, from funding a new sports surface at a Banbury primary school and sustainable playground equipment at a Huntingdon pre-school, to offering volunteers at a Kettering-based stroke group a well-earnt trip away and sprucing up a Market Harborough scouts group’s HQ.
Suzanne Irons, sales director for Redrow Homes South Midlands, said: “We were overwhelmed with the success of last year’s community fund, so we knew we had to renew the initiative for another year.
“Here at Redrow Homes, it is our priority to make sure we do our bit to help create thriving communities, so whether they’re a volunteer at a local charity, or a community group that really makes a difference to the area, we’d like to encourage everyone to share their story with us.
“We’re excited to offer another chance to people who missed out last year, and we’re looking forward to hearing how we can help people in [insert town] and the surrounding areas.”
The fund is now open and will close on Monday 13 April 2020.
To find out more about our local developments, please visit Redrow.co.uk and search for the location that you would like to live in.
How to enter
Download the application form here.
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com by midnight on Monday, 13th April, 2020.
Remember to include "South Midlands community fund" in the subject of your email.
Please note that we aim to help a variety of groups and spread the funds as widely as possible, so we’d encourage applicants to take this into account when applying for funding.
Remember to include details of how you would use the funds requested. This could be to purchase equipment, hire facilities or contribute towards running costs.
If your request is part of a larger/ long running project with a higher budget, please include a breakdown of costs and timescales involved. We may be able to support an element of your project alongside other local causes.
T&Cs apply, see below
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
• We aim to let you know the outcome of your application within a month of the deadline. If there are any delays, we will keep you updated.
• We can’t accept supporting documents, so please make sure all relevant information you wish to share is included in the application form.
• Please note that Redrow will try and help a variety of groups and spread the funds as widely as possible, so we’d encourage applicants to take this into account when applying for funding.
• We will also favour applications that bring a benefit to the wider community close to our developments.
• Remember to include details of how you would use the funds requested. This could be to purchase equipment, hire facilities or contribute towards running costs.
• If your request is part of a larger/ long running project with a higher budget, please include a breakdown of costs and timescales involved. Redrow may be able to support an element of your project alongside other local causes.
• If your project requires third party approval, planning permission and/or new infrastructure outside your control, this may influence our decision unless you can provide evidence that this is in hand.
• Information from the application form will be collated by WPR agency and shared with Redrow Homes for the purposes of processing your application
• Successful applicants will be required to take part in PR/promotional activity for the community fund.