A Better Way To Live
Find your new home
Find your new home
Where would you like to live?

Find your new home

How many bedrooms would you like?

  • One bedroom
  • Two bedroom
  • Three bedroom
  • Four bedroom
  • 5+ bedrooms

What property style are you looking for?

  • Detached
  • Semi-Detached
  • Terraced
  • Apartments
  • Bungalow
  • Town House


40 miles
0 miles
100 miles

Welcome to Redrow TV

How to change different light bulbs

With a range of different light fittings which require different types of bulbs, replacing each type can be different from another depending on the type of fitting.
If you require a transcript of this video to be either emailed or posted to you, please contact transcripts@redrow.co.uk.

More Videos

  • Basics of the consumer unit

    Basics of the consumer unit

    Uploaded 23.06.2015 | Duration 1m 19s

    The consumer unit, or fuse box, is the main distribution unit throughout your home. It controls electrics throughout and should be tested every three months.

  • General sockets and switches

    General sockets and switches

    Uploaded 23.06.2015 | Duration 1m 23s

    Alongside the usual switches within your new Redrow home, there could potentially be additional switches which control a range of items. These can includes switches relating to the mains cooker, electric fire or an extr…

  • How to check and test smoke alarms

    How to check and test smoke alarms

    Uploaded 23.06.2015 | Duration 1m 38s

    All homes are fitted with smokes alarms, powered by mains electricity supply with a 9 volt battery to ensure alarms still work in the event of a power cut. Testing your smoke alarms is important to ensure they are worki…

  • What to do with trips and cut out

    What to do with trips and cut out

    Uploaded 23.06.2015 | Duration 1m 36s

    Your electricity can be tripped by a faulty electric item, appliance or live wire being exposed. If your electricity supply cuts out, the consumer unit, or fuse board’s breaker will need to be reset.

Load more videos