Get moving with just a 5% deposit* thanks to the Help to Buy scheme in Wales
If you’re looking to get on or move up the property ladder in Wales, the Help to Buy Wales scheme could make it more affordable. It’s a great way to put ownership of a new home within reach and means you could be moving sooner than you think.
*Help to Buy scheme in Wales, subject to eligibility, terms and conditions.
How does the Help to Buy in Wales scheme work?
The Help to Buy scheme in Wales is a shared equity loan which both first-time buyers and home movers can use to support the purchase of a new home in Wales up to the value of £300,000. You only need to raise a 5% deposit with the scheme providing a shared equity loan of up to 20% of the purchase price. The remaining cost will be covered by a repayment mortgage.
Who can use the Help to Buy scheme in Wales?
In order to use Help to Buy in Wales, you must meet the eligibility criteria. The home you are purchasing must be a new build property that has minimum EPC rating B. You must fund at least 80% of the property via a combination of a repayment mortgage and a minimum deposit of 5%. For further information take a look at our new homes in Wales.
Find your new Redrow home with Help to Buy in Wales today
To find out more about the Help to Buy scheme in Wales chat to a member of our sales team at your local development.
Be the first to reserve your new home with Prime Position
HELP TO SELL
Sell, save and move with Help to Sell
Can’t wait to move into your Redrow?
Terms & Conditions
- Help to Buy Wales is a Government backed initiative in partnership with housebuilders.
- Help to Buy Wales cannot be used in conjunction with any other scheme.
- It is highly advised, for a swift, smooth transaction that an IFA/Solicitor advised by Redrow Homes is used.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Redrow offer.
- Help to Buy Wales is only available within Wales. Subject to availability, on selected plots only.