How does it work?
If you love your Redrow home, and have been impressed by the service you've received, telling your friends and family about it may just be a rewarding conversation for both of you!
If a friend or family member is thinking about purchasing a Redrow on your recommendation, you can print out a voucher and pass it on to them.
During the process of choosing their home, your friend or family member must pass on their details and the fully completed voucher you have given them to a Redrow sales consultant at the time of reservation. Please note you must have purchased your Redrow home directly from us to qualify.
When would I receive the reward?
If your friend or family member follows the steps outlined above, and continues with their purchase of a Redrow home, you'll both receive a £1,000 reward upon successful legal completion of their property.
Don't forget to download your Recommend a Friend voucher.
Other ways we can help you move
Discover how easy and affordable moving into a new Redrow home can be when you use our range of incentives that are designed to help you move.
Be the first to reserve your new home with Prime Position
HELP TO SELL
Sell, save and move with Help to Sell
Can’t wait to move into your Redrow?
Terms and conditions
- The voucher must be fully completed and handed to our Sales Consultant at the time of reservation at the development where your family or friend wishes to purchase their new Redrow home.
- At the time of giving the voucher, the person recommending must have already purchased and completed on their own Redrow home directly from Redrow in order to qualify.
- The form must be signed by all parties (referrer, the person/people referred and the Sales Consultant).
- Only one Reward voucher can be used per home purchase and the payment of £1,000 to the referrer becomes payable on legal completion of the purchase of the new Redrow home taking place, please allow 4 weeks after the legal completion date for payment.
- The £1,000 to the referee will be listed on their reservation agreement and will be deduced from any funds due on legal completion of the purchase of the new Redrow home taking place.
- This incentive is not available to employees of Redrow Homes, any person connected or related to such an employee, Redrow Homes’ agents or any person either connected professionally with this incentive or offer or acting in a business capacity.
- The £1,000 to the referrer is not exempt from income tax or any other tax.
- The recipient of such fee is responsible for the declaring and paying of any tax that may be due.
- The Redrow Reward incentive cannot be used in conjunction with any other incentive scheme.
- Redrow Homes reserves the right to withdraw the Redrow Reward incentive at any time.