Held at our developments across Cheshire, new home experts will be on hand to discuss Part Exchange and how homebuyers can enjoy a faster move into their dream home, as well as answer any questions about developments and the buying process.
The event will be on Saturday, February 17th and Sunday, February 18th, from 10am to 5.30pm.
For homebuyers who choose Part Exchange, we become the cash buyer for their existing home, skipping all the traditional home-selling headaches – such as messy chains and estate agent fees, and fast-tracking them straight into their future home.
The benefits of part exchange:
1. Guarantees a cash buyer for your home – a welcome relief if you’re struggling to sell your current home or simply want a stress-free move.
2. As the process is between us and you, this removes complicated chain delays, often making the moving process quicker and removing the risk of a chain collapsing.
3. You will receive a fair value for your existing home, valued by independent experts.
4. You can remain in your existing home until your new home is ready.
5. We cover all estate agent’s fees, meaning you can avoid some of the costs associated with selling on the open market.
6. It is a streamlined transaction and purchasers are given professional support and guidance throughout the process.
Anna Evans-Kerr, sales director for our North West division said: “We are excited to welcome prospective homebuyers to our developments to showcase how Redrow can help secure their dream home. Our team of new home experts are on hand to assist with an easy move into a premium home without the stress.”
As well as making a homebuyer’s move easy through Part Exchange, our homes are also designed to offer a stress-free lifestyle thanks to industry-leading energy efficient technology and an end-to-end customer service experience.
For further information please visit our website.