The chain-free way to upgrade to a new Redrow home
Moving’s easy with Redrow. A Part Exchange home scheme would help you move to a new home without the hassle of first selling your current one, as Redrow could buy your existing home from you. Price is dependent on two independent valuations. Once you’ve found your ideal Redrow property, a Part Exchange home scheme could be the way to make things as easy as possible for you, avoiding chains and the hassle of estate agents.
How Part Exchange makes a difference
A Part Exchange house brings several benefits when you’re searching for a new home. Whether you’re looking to expand your family or downsize for your retirement, Part Exchange makes selling your existing property and moving into your Redrow home a much simpler and faster process.
Benefits of Part Exchange
With Part Exchange, you can access the following benefits:
• Buy and sell your home in an easy move.
• No waiting for months to sell your house.
• No estate agent’s fees after Part Exchange is agreed.
• No worries about other people pulling out or delaying.
• A fair value up front on your current home (based on at least 2 independent valuations).
• Stay in your current home until your new one is ready to move into.
• You can move to your new home as soon as it’s ready.
Saving you time and money
Part exchanging your old house is the route to a smooth, uncomplicated sale. By taking care of your estate agent’s fees, ensuring a guaranteed cash buyer, not only does it save you money, there are no lengthy chains to worry about.
Download our Part Exchange house brochure for more information.
* Please note that Part Exchange cannot be combined with any other promotion.
Part Exchange terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Other ways we can help you move
Discover how easy and affordable moving into a new Redrow home can be when you use our range of incentives that are designed to help you move.