A £50,000 reason to buy with Redrow
Find out how you can have lower fuel bills and no DIY costs
Time to buy new• When you purchase a second hand home, you may find someone else’s problems and decorating tastes.
• On average, a brand new Redrow home is 40% more energy efficient than a 10 year old home and 70% more efficient than a home built pre- 1990*.
• An energy efficient new Redrow home could reduce your fuel bills by £904 a year. This is based on a Redrow Ludlow 3-bed semi-detached house type, compared to a modernised 3-bed Victorian semi-detached property**
New is better• It costs on average £50,000 to bring an old home up to the standard of a new build – therefore saving on the huge DIY costs***.
• Buying a new home means that everything is brand new; you can start living straight away and don’t need to spend money or time on redecorating and repairing your home.
Time to buy now• Modern locks and security features make for a more secure home.
• Fire resistant materials and fitted smoke alarms help provide an altogether safer home.
• Our homes are protected by NHBC Buildmark or equivalent 10 year warranty.
• A wide range of excellent incentive packages are available to help you make your ideal move a reality.
Talk to Redrow
• Our homes are designed to be space efficient and to help meet the needs of the modern day lifestyle, with central heating, double glazing, and quality kitchens and bathrooms.
• We give our customers quality brands and a wide selection of choices and finishes within our standard specification, along with many optional upgrades.
*Research carried out by National Energy Services, commissioned by the New Homes Marketing Board.
**Indicative cost calculated by the Zero Carbon Hub and calculated using Redrow house type modelled in Stroma FSAP (SAP2012).
***Based on an Oxford 4 bedroom detached house.
Find your new Redrow home
Ways to help you move
Discover how easy and affordable moving into a new Redrow home can be when you use our range of incentives that are designed to help you move.