A £50,000 Reason to Buy with Redrow
Find out how you can have lower fuel bills and no DIY costs
New is better• It costs on average £50,000 to bring an old home up to the standard of a new build – therefore saving on the huge DIY costs.
• Buying a new home means that everything is brand new; you can start living straight away and don’t need to spend money or time on redecorating and repairing your home.
Time to buy new• When you purchase a second hand home, you may find someone else’s problems and decorating tastes.
• On average, a brand new Redrow home is 40% more energy efficient than a 10 year old home and 70% more efficient than a home built pre- 1990*.
• An energy efficient new Redrow home could reduce your fuel bills by £904 a year. This is based on a Redrow Ludlow 3-bed semi-detached house type, compared to a modernised 3-bed Victorian semi-detached property**
Time to buy now• Modern locks and security features make for a more secure home.
• Fire resistant materials and fitted smoke alarms help provide an altogether safer home.
• Our homes are protected by NHBC Buildmark or equivalent 10 year warranty.
• A wide range of excellent incentive packages are available to help you make your ideal move a reality.
Talk to Redrow
• Our homes are designed to be space efficient and to help meet the needs of the modern day lifestyle, with central heating, double glazing, and quality kitchens and bathrooms.
• We give our customers quality brands and a wide selection of choices and finishes within our standard specification, along with many optional upgrades.
* Research carried out by National Energy Services, commissioned by the New Homes Marketing Board.
**Indicative cost calculated by the Zero Carbon Hub and calculated using Redrow house type modelled in Stroma FSAP (SAP2012).