Redrow Midlands opens £5,000 fund to support community projects
Do you know a group, organisation or individual in Shropshire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire or Worcestershire who always goes above and beyond for their community?
About the community fundDo you know a group, organisation or individual in Shropshire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire or Worcestershire who always goes above and beyond for their community?
We’ve opened a £5,000 fund, and we’re on the hunt for exciting projects to support!
Whether funds are required for materials to paint a community centre, supply a local school with plants for a learning garden, or make repairs to a scout hut, please tell us about it – we want to support as many worthy causes as possible, no matter how small.
You can nominate yourself or your organisation, or put forward a person or group that is currently working on a worthwhile community initiative in Shropshire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire or Worcestershire.
How to enter
Download the application form here.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Monday 30 August 2021.
Please note that Redrow aims to help a variety of groups and spread the funds as widely as possible, so we’d encourage applicants to take this into account when applying for funding.
Remember to include details of how you would use the funds requested. This could be to purchase equipment, hire facilities or contribute towards running costs.
If your request is part of a larger/ long running project with a higher budget, please include a breakdown of costs and timescales involved. Redrow Midlands may be able to support an element of your project alongside other local causes.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
2. This competition opens at 9am on Monday 5 July 2021 and closes at midnight on Monday 30 August 2021 – entries must be received by this time in order to be entered into the Community Fund competition.
3. Entry is via the form above, to be emailed to email@example.com Winners will be selected from all entries received via email.
4. The winners will receive a portion of the total £5,000 fund, which will be decided by the Promoter alongside a judging panel.
5. The prizes take the form of a cheque and are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any alternatives in whole or in part.
6. The winners will be informed of their prize within 30 working days following the end of the competition, unless otherwise specified.
7. Winners will be chosen by a judging panel of representatives from Redrow Midlands. The panel will select winners based on who they feel is most deserving and the positive impact of their actions on residents in the community (regardless of the number of nominations received for the awards). The judging panel’s decision is final.
8. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner or runner-up is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner or runner-up using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
10. The winners will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the competition, unless otherwise specified.
11. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Care UK group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
12. By entering this competition, you have provided your personal information (name, telephone number, email address) to the Promoter, who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into by taking part in the competition.
13. Any personal information collected will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. Your personal information will also be shared with WPR Agency Limited in order that they may administer the promotion, arrange prizes and discuss any specific requirements with the winner and runners-up on behalf of the Promoter. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
14. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications and any press or marketing material referencing the competition.
15. Your personal information will be retained for a maximum of six months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion and to comply with its obligations under the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code.
16. You have the right to object to the processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at [insert Redrow’s data officer details]. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner and runners-up, including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
20. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
21. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
23. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
24. The winners may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion but this will be discussed with the winners before taking place. The name and county of the winners will be available for three months following the closing date upon application with a SAE to Redrow Homes competitions, 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TS.
25. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
26. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. Promoter: Redrow Midlands, Kinsall Green, Wilnecote, Dordon, Tamworth B77 5PX.