Move into a Redrow home with just a 5% deposit!
Make the most of this Government-backed scheme for Help to Buy houses and move into your Redrow new build home with as little as a 5% deposit. Help to Buy properties are a great incentive to explore.
How Does Help to Buy Work?• You'll need a minimum of 5% deposit to qualify.
• Available to all home movers (not just first-time buyers) purchasing a single property who do not currently own a property in or outside of the UK.
• The Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your property through an equity loan, which can be repaid at any time within 25 years or on the sale of your home, whichever occurs earliest.
• So you'll only need to secure up to 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
• The equity loan is interest free for the first five years.
• Maximum home purchase of £600,000 in England and £300,000 in Wales.
Who can use it?
There are different types of Help to Buy home schemes that have been backed by the Government. The Help to Buy ISA is available for first time buyers, but the Help to Buy Equity Loan is a scheme that's available to existing home owners too.