Experience luxury London living with just 5% deposit with Help to Buy
Make the most of this Government-backed scheme for Help to Buy homes in London. You could borrow up to 40% of the purchase price from the Government and move into your Redrow new build home with as little as a 5% deposit. Help to Buy: Equity Loan is a great incentive that allows you to buy a brand-new home much sooner than you may have thought. To find out more information visit helptobuy.gov.uk.
How does London Help to Buy work?• Help to buy homes: only new build homes qualify.
• You'll need a minimum of 5% deposit to qualify.
• It’s available to first-time buyers purchasing a single property who do not currently own a property in or outside of the UK only.
• The Government will lend you up to 40% of the value of your property in London through an equity loan, which can be repaid at any time within 25 years (or on the sale of your home, whichever is sooner).
• Meaning you will only need to secure up to a 55% mortgage from a bank or building society.
• The equity loan is interest-free for the first five years.
• Maximum home purchase of £600,000 in London.